This two-day internet marketing event is one of a kind. Organized by SEO Organization Philippines, the MORCON 2013 is designed to help online marketers create better businesses in the industry.
Speakers for Mastering Online Ranking Conference 2013
The panel of speakers is composed of the top individuals practicing online marketing in the Philippines today. They are employed in leading companies and will be imparting hard-earned knowledge over their years as professionals.
- Sheila Dela Peña – her topic will be “Unlocking Keywords in Google Analytics”, Sheila has 5 years of experience when it comes to online marketing. Her niche is with hospitality, taking in the booming tourism in the country. She is also a Web Analyst consult for an eCommerce retailer.
- Glen Dimaandal – Glen works as an SEO manager for multination corporations and has been in the business since 2008. He originally started as an editor and moved on into become an SEO for the Brady Corporation. He was also a consultation for Groupon and Googl Singapore. Glen Dimaandal will be talking about “Exploiting the Flaws of Big Brand Competitors.”
- Sean Si – the top person in SEO Hacker, Sean Si’s topic is still to be announced.
- Victorino Abrugar – founder of the websites BusinessForum.PH and BusinessTips.PH, Victorino is an online marketing specialist. He also has experience with online marketing and actively blogs on his niche. A Certified Public Accountant, Victorino will be sharing his experience with the participants, focusing on the topic “Integrated SEO: Combining Different SEO Strategies, Techniques and Tactics for your Business.”
- Jayson Bagio – founder of the website SEOteky.com, he is an active guest blogger. His topic will be: 30 Superb Tool to Boost your Guest
- Benj Ariolla – Ariolla will be gracing the conference through a video feed. He is the current SEO Vice President for Internet Marketing Inc. The IMI company is actually one of the biggest and fastest growing companies today, leading to contracts with different companies all over the world. Benj has worked with many of these contracts and has also been speaking for different conferences including SMX, SEMCon, and OMS. His topic will be: Link Building Content Marketing and Outreach.
These are just some speakers in the event.
Time and Place
The MORCON 2013 will be at Tanza Oasis, Cavite this year from October 26 to 27. Registration cost Php3, 000 while early birds can get in for only Php2, 500. The fee will cover the 2 days and 1 night accommodation in the resort, 1 lunch, 1 dinner, 1 breakfast and 2 snacks in the resort. Participants can also relax and make use of the resort facilities while there. Note though that there are only 150 slots so it’s best to reserve immediately.
Who Should Go
This online marketing gathering is perfect for anyone who wants to learn more about the industry. The wide array of guest speakers all considered leaders in their field should offer a large influx of updated information regarding the practice. SEO specialists, bloggers, online marketers and online business owners should be some of the few who can definitely make use of the information provided here.