It’s happening today. =)
A digital approach to promotions of food, the Restaurant Digital Marketing Conference boasts of some of the top people as speakers. This particular even has been long in coming and promises to provide the latest and most innovating developments on restaurant online marketing.
Content of the Program
The program will be discussing restaurant digital marketing trends in the Philippines and making comparisons with other countries. Participants can also look forward to detailed information when it comes to Online Direct Marketing and proper Customer Relationship Management. Other topics that will be touched include:
- Improving your website
- How to grow your brand through social media
- Finding online influencers and how to work with them properly for better marketing
- Insights from restaurant entrepreneurs and how they managed to boost their standing into the level it is today.
- How to use online advertisements that work.
The Restaurant Digital Marketing Conference has managed to come up with a list of respected personalities within the industry. Some of the people expected to show up include:
- Don Anderson – the Senior Vice President and Director of Regional Strategic Digital Integration, he will be talking about the trends in restaurant digital marketing, focusing on the US situation and comparing it to the country.
- Michael Rastas – discussing your restaurant’s website, Rasta is the managing director of popular domain MyFoodTrip.com
- Jennifer Marquet – she’s the CRM Director for CashCashPinoy, Marquet will be dealing with direct marketing and how it leads to sales.
- Abe Olandres – the Country Head for Nuffnang Phillpines, Olandres is set to tackle on how to deal with bloggers and how they can affect a restaurant’s reputation.
- Ros Juan – Ros Juan will be talking about how to handle prospects beyond having them like your FB page. Juan is a social media strategist and also a restaurant owner, therefore allowing him to derive from his hands-on experience. He’s also set to talk about other social media sites such as Twitter and how to engage prospects into your account.
- Jonathan Joson – the Executive Director for the Havas Media Ortega, Joson talks about how to get great marketing without going overboard with the costs. The talk will center on pay-per-click and how you can make sure that payment is only made for clicks with results.
- Art Policarpio – the head of Asia-Pacific Mobetext, Policarpio will discuss mobile marketing and case studies. He’ll talk about the different mobile marketing tools and how you can use this to promote the restaurant.
- Carlo Ople – Ople’s talk concerns all the topics previously discussed. In here, he will give information on how all these “channels” must come together in order to provide stellar results. Ople is the managing director for DM9-DI9IT
Of course, participants will be given the chance to talk with the speakers, ask questions and get further comments about their concerns. Set for today, October 23, the Restaurant Digital Marketing Conference has an early bird rate of Php7,900+VAT. For those who come in groups, there’s the Php6,900+VAT rate while the regular price is set at Phph9,900+VAT. For more information about the event, visit their main website.