Here’s some nuggets of wisdom from our friends at http://optimising.com.au
Choosing an online marketing company might make you feel a little bit like you’re at sea with nothing to cling onto. There is a lot out there and it’s hard to choose one out of the very many in a competitive industry. Here are some pointers to help you decide.
- Choose the company with the best marketing.
- This might seem obvious, but don’t forget it. Let it guide your decision. If they’re going to be working for you, you have to like the way that they work. Choose one who employ good tactics for themselves, and whose approach you would like to see transferred onto your business. That isn’t to say that you can’t tailor a whole new approach for your business, but you must feel like you and your marketing company understand each other. Look around at your competitors and ask about the online marketing companies that they use. It’s always advisable to use a company that has experience in your industry.
- If the company ranks for SEO, then assume that they are good at SEO.
- Choose a company that you think will be able to adapt.
- The biggest agency is not necessarily the best agency. Again, you need to be able to communicate well with your company.
- Develop a budget, but don’t try and go cheap. This is an investment after all.
- Be open to content creation.
Company Name/Link: Optimising – Melbourne SEO Experts – http://optimising.com.auServices: SEO, PPC, Website Design, Social Media, Content Writing, Speaking/Workshops, PPC Landing Pages, Facebook Pages