Of course, you’re searching for ways to make certain business tasks much simpler to accomplish. What you might be overlooking during your attempt to find convenience enhancers though, is that your mobile phone is a powerful business tool.
If you’d like to discover some of the best business-boosting iOS and Android applications, you should read on.
Solutions for Apple Lovers
- Dropbox – a cloud-based file storage application that is more than capable of eliminating your problems about the need to bring along pictures, videos, and documents during trips. Given the application’s useful link generation features, sharing important files to your clients and colleagues should no longer be a bothersome task.
- QuickOffice – while not among the cheapest applications for the iOS, this mobile office suite successfully ends dilemmas brought forth by the need to make quick changes to documents. What is most impressive about this app though, it that it fully supports Microsoft Office files.
- ClockIn – as you’ve probably found out firsthand, being a business owner means that you have to contend with time-related issues. Well, using this application is among the easiest ways to keep track of time. Aside from being a timer though, the software is also a report creator.
- Things – if you’re looking for a full-featured task manager for your iPhone then you should take a look at what this app has to offer. Specifically, unlike most task managers, this mobile software makes it easy to keep track of priorities as it boasts a filter-based task search function.
Apps for Android Loyalists
- Meebo – if you wish to attain online success, then you need to communicate with people through all sorts of ways. This application makes it easier for you to keep in touch with your clients without having to switch between messaging services, as it integrates your Facebook, Google, and Yahoo accounts into one interface.
- Documents To Go – similar to QuickOffice in many ways, this mobile software allows Android users to edit all kinds of Microsoft Office documents while on the go. Furthermore, this application has a PDF reader function that would surely be of significance to information-hungry entrepreneurs.
- Cashbook – as I’ve learned throughout the years, any business owner should pay attention to the matter of expenses. Well, this application makes the task of tracking a business’ operating costs effortless. It should also be pointed out that this software has support for multiple currencies, such as USD and PHP.
- Evernote – this tool aims to help you in remembering the most important business ideas. I should probably emphasize an important fact however: this app is not just a virtual alternative to Post-It notes, as it has a synchronization function that would allow you to immediately “save” an idea across multiple platforms.
Efficiency from a Download
As I’ve mentioned above, some of these apps are not distributed for free. Nevertheless, it would be safe to say that spending money on these top-notch mobile software packages would prove to be a wise decision, since the finest productivity-boosting applications have the potential to transform you into a much more efficient business owner.