Internet Marketing is a huge industry, with different niches to dive-in… it all requires work, time and money.
While psychology is the study of human personality.
So, how did these two combine together? It’s what you call Internet Marketing Psychology – the study of the human online behavior.
One way to study your visitors is using any online analytics services. I use FeedJit.
- How long does the user stays on a page?
- What page has the most recent views?
- Where are your visitors coming from?
- What keywords your users are searching to find your website?
- What are the links that refers to your website the most?
It is vital to any online marketing campaign, whether humongous or small, to have a web-based analytics installed in your website. It will help you a lot to study your visitors, and thus make a few adjustments depending on your research. You can also use other analytics software to analyze your online competitors.
It will take some time, but it’s worth it. Once you master the activity of your Philippine/Foreign users, take action and your website will just keep getting better.