Do you sometimes feel overwhelmed with the amount of work that you need to do for your local business here in the Philippines? No? You must be a robot! And if you are a normal human being who will surely answer yes, then you should consider outsourcing small tasks in your business from Fiverr.
Fiverr is a fun little company that helps business owners like you finish mundane tasks that you do not have time for. Of course, you are probably doing more important things such as creating effective marketing strategies for your business or coming up with new products and services that your business can offer. So start saying your thanks to whoever started Fiverr because without it, you would still be spending your time on these mundane tasks instead of creating grand plans for your business.
Fiverr stands for fiver because the tasks that you can outsource will only cost you $5 (Around P200 php). The additional ‘r’ gives it a nice edge to it, which reminds you of Christina Aguilera’s song ‘Dirrty’. Fiverr is a great platform for people who are looking for extra money and business owners who are looking for someone to do tasks for them.
Benefits of Using Fiverr for Outsourcing
- Fiverr helps you manage your time wisely. You can spend your time on more important things and let someone else do those simple tasks.
- This is also a great way for you to practice handling people. When you hire someone from Fiverr, you need to give out your instructions to the person. Afterwards, you need to give feedback. This is like practicing to become a manager in your own business.
- Different kinds of services are available in Fiverr. You can probably find someone there who can prepare your coffee for you. Or maybe not, unless there is a virtual coffee that you can sip and smell from your computer.
- The low cost—$5—is beneficial especially if you are a Filipino online entrepreneur who is just starting out.
25 Cool Tasks You Can Outsource
So what are these mundane tasks that you can outsource from this cool website called Fiverr with an extra ‘r’? Below is a list of some tasks that you can outsource from Fiverr.
- Reviews. You can ask someone to write a review about your product, service, or company from Fiverr.
- Blog posting. People who have blogs are willing to create a blog post about your business for $5.
- Logos. There are a lot of talented individuals in Fiverr who can create a logo for your company.
- Marketing materials. Some can also create flyers, postcards, or business cards and have them sent to your business address.
- Online marketing. You can also ask them to come up with online marketing techniques using Twitter, Facebook, and other social media sites.
- Video testimonials. Creating video testimonials can eat up a lot of your time. You have to hunt down people who are willing to be recorded on video while saying things about your product or service. Why not find someone in Fiverr who can do it for you for just $5?
- Sending marketing materials. You can ask the same person who created your flyers and postcards to send these out to your target customers. Juts provide him with a list of your customers’ email addresses or physical addresses.
- Sending follow up messages. If you have hundreds or even thousands of people in your mailing list, sending them follow up messages will take forever. You can hire someone who can do this tedious job for you so that you can focus on something more important.
- Virtual assistants. You can have a virtual assistant for an hour to three hours for only $5. You can ask your virtual assistant to do anything for you—from researching online to replying to emails.
- Business coaching. Experts also offer their services in Fiverr. You can ask someone to offer you business advice based on his years of experience as a business owner. Just make sure that you choose someone who has the same line of business as you do.
- Translation services. Do you need someone to translate an English document to Japanese, French, or some other foreign language? You can find a good translator from Fiverr instead of relying on Google translate that sometimes have a funny way of translating words and sentences.
- Article writing. You do not really need Shakespeare to write articles for you. Shakespeare’s dead, anyway. You can just hire an article write from Fiverr for five bucks.
- Music and audio. If you need original music or audio for your video or website, you can hire someone from Fiverr to do it for you.
- Cartoons and caricatures. Cartoons and caricatures make your website more fun and interesting. Hire someone to draw cartoons and caricatures for your website and add them to your content.
- Keyword research. If you want to optimize your website, you need to use the right keywords for your articles. You can have someone research the right keywords depending on the intent of your website.
- Fan pages. You can ask a Fiverr freelancer to create a fan page for your business.
- Photography and Photoshop. Instead of using your crappy digital camera to take pictures of your products or services, you can hire someone do it for you using a professional camera and photography techniques. You can also hire someone to edit pictures for you using Photoshop.
- Ebook covers. If you are writing ebooks for your business, you can hire someone create a fantastic cover for your ebook.
- Web design. Web design is not for everyone. This task is offered by Fiverr users for website owners who need someone to design their pages for them.
- Slide presentation. If you are going to have a slide presentation in front of your employees or clients, you can hire someone to do a slide presentation for you.
- Programming and tech. You might be a website owner but it does not necessarily mean that you are tech-savvy. If you are no into programming, why not hire someone to do it for you for just a few measly bucks?
- Landing pages. These are also called squeeze pages. This is where your visitors enter their email address and other information for you to generate leads.
- Dropbox account expansion. Get up to 18 gigabytes of additional dropbox space from someone in Fiverr.
- Comments. Hire someone to write several comments about your product, service, or company on a review site or blog.
- Fun and bizarre. You can use your imagination here. From asking beautiful girls from all over the world to take their photos while holding up signs with your company name on it or asking people to wear silly costumes of animals or cartoon characters and upload it in YouTube, Fiverr can provide it for you.